Space Bound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 317 Rsps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to all the people out there

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stonedvx420

to all the people out there  Empty
PostSubject: to all the people out there    to all the people out there  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 pm

ok this is to all the guys who play this. My good friend Chiapet created this game for the best rsps.. It is the most exicted game there is in the runescape private server i mean like seriously u got guys like Luiis who is a great helper and u got heret0owny0u who helps with things also.. joinn this site and u'll have a awesome time on this server
ps: my gamertag is stonedvx420 and this is my post farao farao farao sunny Basketball monkey Very Happy Smile Laughing Rolling Eyes What a Face What a Face clown bounce lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
luis

PostSubject: reply :)   to all the people out there  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 pm

thx man Wink
Back to top Go down
heret0owny0u

PostSubject: Re: to all the people out there    to all the people out there  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm

ty.:) wish all the players were like me? and chiapet is the best such as sc00by d00
Back to top Go down
1st age

PostSubject: Re: to all the people out there    to all the people out there  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:57 am

Everyone is great, but i dont like luiis. After i catchet him to use autobuyer he are now accuse me to use autoclicker. So i dont like luis
Back to top Go down
luis

PostSubject: Re: to all the people out there    to all the people out there  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 pm

1st age wrote:
Everyone is great, but i dont like luiis. After i catchet him to use autobuyer he are now accuse me to use autoclicker. So i dont like luis

You shouldn't start an argument in this nice post about people especially in your case.
You started it by accusing me of auto buying which i wasn't, so i have the guts to stick up for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all the people out there    to all the people out there  Empty

Back to top Go down

to all the people out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Bound :: Suggestions. :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: