Space Bound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 317 Rsps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head Admin or Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1st age

Head Admin or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Head Admin or Admin   Head Admin or Admin EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:42 am

Hello! Today im gonna make a more detailed apply to be Head Admin og Admin.

I joined this server yesterday, and i am happy with it. I saw in the staff quest that you are searching for Head Admin and Admin. So i want to apply to be one of them. Im online here on forum everyday, and im very active. Im here in about 6-8 hours every day. My name is Martin, and im 15 years old. Im very helpfully and polite. I have played runescape since 2001 and quit 2005. After that i started on private servers. I recently quitted CrisisX because of to many dc's. This server has almost zero disconnections. GOOD! I will give more details, after i have got an answer from Owner.

-Martin
Back to top Go down
Chiapet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin or Admin   Head Admin or Admin EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 am

you cannot apply directly for admin you start at server-support then mod
Back to top Go down
http://spacebound.omgforum.net
1st age

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin or Admin   Head Admin or Admin EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:37 am

[quote="Chiapet"]you cannot apply directly for admin you start at server-support then mod
[/quote]Ok, is server-support a donator? Or what? If not im gonna apply for that.
Back to top Go down
heret0owny0u

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin or Admin   Head Admin or Admin EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 pm

you cannot apply for donaters you'll have to donate to be a donater but youcan try apply for ss, ss is server support thats jus under mod and you can work your way up :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin or Admin   Head Admin or Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Head Admin or Admin
Page 1 of 1